Goodbye Heart

"Hello Mary Lou, Goodbye heart, Sweet MaryLou,
I'm so in love with you I knew Mary Lou,
We'd never part So Hello Mary Lou, Goodbyeheart."

Passed me by one sunny day, flashed those big
brown eyes my way And oo I wanted you forever more
I'm not one that gets around, swear my feet stuck
to the ground And though I never did meet you
before

I said "Hello Mary Lou, Goodbye heart, Sweet
Mary Lou,I'm so in love with you I knew Mary Lou,
We'd never part So Hello Mary Lou, Goodbyeheart.

"Saw your lips I heard your voice, believe me I
just had no choice, Wild horses couldn't make me
stay away. Thought about a moonlit night, my arms
around you good an' tight, That's all I had to see
for me to say.

"Hey, hey, Hello Mary Lou, Goodbye heart,
Sweet Mary Lou, I'm so in love with you I knew
Mary Lou, We'd never part So Hello Mary Lou,
Goodbye heart. So Hello Mary Lou, Goodbye heart.
Yes, Hello Mary Lou, Goodbye heart."

-Esta.. te la dedique a vos.. -
*limpiandose las lagrimas*-Como una cancion tan linda.. te puede hacer llorar tanto.- lo mira- Como te odio.. - dice con rencor
-No, me amas-
-Cierto.. - *llora*

No hay comentarios: